2013-06-11

Treatment Tuesday 3: Drink Up!

Want to know how much water you are drinking in a day?

Drink from a measuring cup!


At the restaurant  The Works, they serve their water in big measuring cups. Thanks to these cups, I now know that I drank a liter over the course of my dinner (2 of these cups = 1 L). 



If you struggle to consume 2 L of water a day (the recommended amount for healthy adults) maybe a measured drinking device would help you keep track of the water you are consuming. 

2 comments:

  1. I Love to drink water but have not given much thought to measuring my intake. I know that when I was in Hot Dry countries we were instructed to drink as much as a 1 liter per hour or more when needed. We used a Heat index to adjust our intake. In Canada we too could watch the water we cosume espicaly in the hot humid summer. J.A.M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your cool story! --Amy

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!